Boudecia 3 day short cruise

miken

Thinking about taking a 3 day mini cruise in June but -

Price still high, anyone suggest where I can get a quote from.

What is this ship like

What are Fred Olsen like

Are the Inside cabins okay or is it better to go higher up and get a window. Dont spend a lot of time in there but I want to enjoy it.

Any cabin number you think are good

Is there likely to a formal night

Only cruised with American lines so no doubt there will be a big difference

On Boudicca outside cabins with a picture window,grade B ,main deck 5 are very nice.They have a bathtub along with shower.

Internet TA best for prices ,although I could tell you ,I,m not allowed to ,other than ,there is a good one in Liverpool ,Cardiff and one that is very " Kingly" in Scotland.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have booked for the 3 night trip on Boudicca in October. I think FO is quite expensive compared say to P&O. I booked with the usual cruise agent (midlands based) we always used and the price was lower than FO but not by a huge amount. Our first cruise was on Braemar back in 2003 and as we live near Southampton this seemed a good opportunity to sample FO again.

We really enjoyed Braemar but have cruise with P&O since. It will be good to go back on a smaller ship.

Annie:)

Hi Miken,

don't know if this will be of any use, but I am travelling on the Boudicca with my father on June 15th. I only booked it 2 weeks ago and was amazed that there were single cabins available. I took the travel agents advice and booked a guaranteed single inside cabin ( grade N), on recieving our tickets today we have both been upgraded to an outside twin cabin ( F grade), we are on the same deck but about 20 cabins apart. For a weeks cruise there are 2 formal nights and there is going to be a British night, also because it is our first cruise with FO we have priority boarding and invitation to the Captain's cocktail party and a guided tour of the ship. We are really loo9king forward to this and can't believe how lucky we have been, hope you have some luck with your booking.

Elaine

Archived