Halloween on Carnival Legend

Turtle Girls

I just booked my family on the Legend which cruises over Halloween. Does anyone know if there will be trick or treating or what kind of holiday activities they offer? Also, any estimates about the number of kids traveling at this time? I called carnival to get that info but they won't disclose the number.

We spent Halloween on the Carnival Valor a few years back. The ship was decorated for Halloween. They had Halloween-themed picture spots set up, a costume parade, costume contests and a Halloween deck party at night. For the kids, Camp Carnival did trick-or-treating throughout the ship and a dance party with prizes for best costumes in the disco. Funship Freddy was dressed up as dracula. Definitely bring costumes, door decorations and have fun!

Our kids had a blast with all the Halloween activities. The activities were limited to one night (Tuesday for our sailing), though. (Which I think is a good thing.) Beginning at 8:00 p.m. ~ there was Trick or Treating, Terrifying Trivia, Thriller and Time Warp Dance Class, Scary-oaky, Ghost Stories, Children's Costume Party, Justin Illusion, Scary Movies, and much more. There was so much in a short time, that it was impossible to make everything ~ so choose wisely. :o) Next morning, all signs of Halloween (i.e. decorations and costumes) were gone.

As far as number of kids, there were not a lot of kids during our sailing, the week of October 13th. At any given time Camp Carnival had no more than 12 to 15 kids ~ and that was a lot! It was perfect for us, us kids entertain one another pretty well.

Have a great trip!

Archived