spa treatments

schinz

Does anyone know if you can get a bikini wax on the Summit - sailing on October 15th and trying to catch up on last minute details. Thanks, also what spa treatments do you really like and are they worth the money. I want to treat myself to some pampering on this cruise and am looking for some information.

Bikini waxes are offered on the

summit. The cost 28.00. The spa is operated by Elemis and I called the main office and had them fax a spa menu to me directly. The phone number

is 305-284-1410, menu option "0". The receptionist, Aries, was very helpful.

The web site http://www.elemis.com offers descriptions of various treatments, but

no pricing. Hope this helps.

Hi Grandy,

Massages cost between $99 and $120. Give or take a bit for special ones.:D

The best prices are on port days when most people are off the ship. You can also book an in-suite massage for a really special treat. (As I remember you have a suite booked). If the weather is wonderful.... why not book a couples massage and have them set the tables on your balcony.

Hi,

If you order an in-suite massage, do they bring massage tables with them?

I thought it would be nice to have a massage in suite- or even better as you recommend on the balcony- but without the special table it seems like it would be better to go to the spa. Please comment. Thanks.

According to my "spa menu" from Elemis- the price for M class aroma stone therapie is $175.00 and the price for the "hawaiian wave" four hands massage

is $180.00. These are the two most expensive massage treatments. By comparision the deep tissue sports massages run $116.00 each and the well-being massage "in-suite" is listed at $149.00.

My husband has a hot stone massage on our last cruise in August. He said that he had never felt so relaxed in his life! (Had to get up slowly when it was done). He has M.S. and one of his legs bothers him - he said that it really helped. I can't remember the exact price, but I seem to remember over $200.00 when he was done (tip, etc. - a word of advice, the tip is automatically added on to the bill at the spa).

Alot of people use the spa - for pedicures, etc. I find that I can have them done just as well, but less expensively at home, but it is nice to spoil yourself with something from the spa.

Kim.

Archived