US Summer School Vacations

FiggyWig

I'm excited for my kids as well. I'm also excited because my cruise is closer. But, most of all I'm excited because I'm a teacher! :D I'm definitely looking forward to the break!
Oh wow, I see you leave this week. I am a little envious. LOL Where do you teach?

State of Michigan passed a law a few years back that the public schools cannot start back before Labor Day. So, most schools are out mid-June and back in session the Tuesday or Wednesday after Labor Day.

I'm at a little known school on the West side of town. It's called Frangus Elementary School.
I have not heard of that school. We are on the east side of town. Two days and counting for actual school. Have fun on yor cruise.

I have not heard of that school. We are on the east side of town. Two days and counting for actual school. Have fun on yor cruise.

It's in the back of a neighborhood that's why most people have never heard of it. If you drive towards Ocoee on the E/W Expressway it's the school you can see from the toll plaza.

Archived