Booked My Wedding

hello, cbcoffeegirl:

i, too, just booked my wedding on "grandeur of the seas", out of baltimore, sailing to bermuda. i will depart on sunday, july 3rd...and have the "duet" wedding ceremony and "buffet luncheon" reception, at port, with 75 non-sailing guests.

i look forward to all the planning...i'm soo excited!

this board has been soo great in helping me get a good idea of what to expect, so...i feel less anxious about the whole experience!

best wishes to you..and happy planning!

I almost did that same cruise but we need to be back to TX (his home town) by June 5th so it would not have worked out and the may 22 was already booked up so we went with the 13th. have you seen any photos of the ship or recived any additional info. How did you book the duet with the reception I was told the harmeny had to be book if over 8 guest were attending. I will be sure to forward any info to you that I have recived.

Hey!

Gosh...I'm glad you mentioned the "hamony" / "duet" issue with the number of sailing guests. I'll need to find out more about that, b/c my Wedding Coordinator didn't mention that you had to have the "harmony" package if you had more than 8 guests. Wonder why that would be? I just faxed in the "wedding contract" last week...and on it I indicated I planned on having the "duet" with 75 non-sailing guests. I'm not sure if I mentioned that when I booked the "duet" wedding, tho. I haven't booked the reception yet. Anyway....I'll need to check on that this week, and let you know.

Regarding pics of the ship...I've been able to find the best ones on travelocity.com's website. If you go under their "cruise" tab...they give you info on each of the ships of various cruiselines. I liked their site best b/c it shows pics of lots of the lounges, dining room, Centrum, library, etc...and most of them are the 360-degree shots that give you a good idea of what the ship looks like.

I'll forward you any additional info as I get it as well.

Thanks!

• 5 months later...

I'm getting married on your cruise too! We are on the Grandeur out of Baltimore on July 3rd... We are getting married at Grotto Bay Beach Club on the 5th... Are you from Maryland? We have 28 people traveling w/ us. Is anyone traveling w/you? Congratulations! We should meet once we are on board.

Stacy

Archived