Women's Water Sandal/Shoe

I'm thinking of getting something like this for excursions, but I'm not sure if I like them. The more I look at them the more they grow on me and are sort of "cute" but they are not cheap.

Anyone have any comfort, totally worth it/not worth it reviews?

1163788.jpgAhnu - This one is actually on sale.

1285988.jpgKeen

e209ad9d-cffd-4d42-a1ad-4496051bb1e3.jpgTeva

1384972.jpgMerrell

Hi Reallynow!

I too am looking at buying some water shoes. I am looking at buying the River Trekkers from Land's End for $39.50. I thought these would be good for the hiking we will be doing in Dominica. I don't know if you were looking for something strickly for water use only or not? They say they are made for those times you'll get wet, like paddling a canoe or walking the shore. They come in all different colors.

I can't believe we leave in just a few weeks. I am starting to gradually buy stuff for the trip. We have never gone on a cruise before so not quite sure what to expect.

Have fun shopping!

Mandy

283307_AH08_FL_XSB?$viewerThumb$&crop=0,0,0,0

Thanks Mandy! I like those and the price is much better than what I have been seeing...off to investigate.

Luckily I bought a lot of stuff for our vacation last year so hopefully (with a lot of will power) I will only need to get odds and ends.

I actually have the 'Keen' version that I got at WalMart for $15. For a cheap pair, they are the greatest. Super comfy and I am prone to blisters with new shoes and I didn't get one with these. Wore them hiking all over Hawaii, and even when I wasn't hiking -- I have a brown pair so used them as a pair of sandals too.

Highly recommend getting something similar.

Although now that I think of it, I have a pair of Tevas that look exactly like your picture that I have never worn. (Got them when I had no vacation planned, they got buried and forgotten in the closet, and then found my Walmart cheapies so the Tevas are still brand new). What size do you wear? :)

Hi Reallynow!

I too am looking at buying some water shoes. I am looking at buying the River Trekkers from Land's End for $39.50. I thought these would be good for the hiking we will be doing in Dominica. I don't know if you were looking for something strickly for water use only or not? They say they are made for those times you'll get wet, like paddling a canoe or walking the shore. They come in all different colors.

I can't believe we leave in just a few weeks. I am starting to gradually buy stuff for the trip. We have never gone on a cruise before so not quite sure what to expect.

Have fun shopping!

Mandy

283307_AH08_FL_XSB?$viewerThumb$&crop=0,0,0,0

I was thinking of getting those water shoes, too. I absolutely HATE water shoes but I think I could live with those! You will love your cruise. I was hooked after the first one!:)

I just bought the Land's End sea to shore water shoes and they are comfortable too. I wanted water shoes that would be comfortable walking in. I'm also kind of an oddball that I get really wigged out with squishy stuff between my toes so I liked them because they aren't open. Yeah, I'm weird. :rolleyes:

I bought the Keens. They are worth every penny. DH and I had a rafting accident and were stranded for five hours in water. The Keens held up and are still okay. I am not sure I could say that if I had bought 10 dollar Wal-Mart shoes!

I recently bought a pair of Teva water sandals-just happened to see them on the clearance- half off! :) They aren't enclosed, but they're perfect for kayaking, on the beach, etc. I have heel spurs and can wear these for a long time without my feet hurting. So that's probably what I'll be wearing most of the time on our cruise-in 14 days:D

I actually have the 'Keen' version that I got at WalMart for $15. For a cheap pair, they are the greatest. Super comfy and I am prone to blisters with new shoes and I didn't get one with these. Wore them hiking all over Hawaii, and even when I wasn't hiking -- I have a brown pair so used them as a pair of sandals too.

Highly recommend getting something similar.

Although now that I think of it, I have a pair of Tevas that look exactly like your picture that I have never worn. (Got them when I had no vacation planned, they got buried and forgotten in the closet, and then found my Walmart cheapies so the Tevas are still brand new). What size do you wear? :)

Hmmmmmm, I'm a 10-what cha got?? :D I'm trying to see if anything goes on sale, but time is moving quickly so I need to make a decision!

Hmmmmmm, I'm a 10-what cha got?? :D

Unfortunately, I don't think they are a 10. Maybe 8 or 9. I will try to dig them out tonight to doublecheck. Or, I can't remember - they might have been sized in mens, which would then make them a 7 for sure. But I will look.

I am not sure I could say that if I had bought 10 dollar Wal-Mart shoes!

Well I can. :D Walked thru a lot of streams, and major hiking in Hawaii and actually did an hour water workout in our pool in Cozumel each morning wearing these. Still look and wear great. Although I must admit the Keens have cooler colors. :)

I just bought the Land's End sea to shore water shoes and they are comfortable too. I wanted water shoes that would be comfortable walking in. I'm also kind of an oddball that I get really wigged out with squishy stuff between my toes so I liked them because they aren't open. Yeah, I'm weird. :rolleyes:

I'm the same about the squishy stuff between my toes and open spaces, and I felt the sea to shore shoes did not make my feet look so big..as the river shoes..I've had my sea to shore now for 3 years and they still look good I can wear them as a running shoe or for the water...

Archived