check-in time

scottie86

Hi

Has what time you can arrive and check-in at southampton change?

can you still arrive at port from 12 whatever check-in time you have? my chec-in time on tickets is 2pm

If you got to wait in the lounge where is this as we checked-in and went straight on last year

any help is much appreciated as we our getting a lift and have to arrange what time we want picking up from home.

hi scottie86 when we went on our cruises from southampton we arrived at the terminal at 11am and went straight into the check in area.The desks open at 12,oclock and then they start checking all of the passengers in.We found that the departure hall was already nearly full of people,but we were all checked in by 12.30 and on the ship before 13.00.hope this is helpfull.happy sailings humpy...

Hi Humpy

Got to the terminal at eleven thirty. About twenty people in the queue. By the time the desks opened at twelve it was quite crowded. We were on board having lunch by twelve forty five. One more thing. I had to remove my belt to go through the scanner. I pointed out if my trousers fell down and I was arrested for indecent exposure I would be taking legal advice. Never had to do that before.

Happy cruising

cabinboy

Hi Scottie86,

When we arrived at Southampton last weekend it was about 11:45am. We went straight to a check-in desk (Artemis ones were to the left of the hall nd Oriana were to the right) and only had to wait about 15 minutes in the departure lounge - while they boarded Gold Porunus member and those passengers booked into suites and mini suites.

We were in the Conservatory sitting and eating our lunch by 12:30.

Feebee_71 :)

Hi Scottie86

We are on the same cruise as you and intend to arrive at Southampton for 12.30. As in our paperwork both 12.30 and 14.00 have been mentioned.

The tickets say 14.00 so I would guess they are trying to stagger arrival times.

Regards

David

Archived