Aft Cabin # 7658 - Rhapsody of the Seas

Hi,

I've just booked cabin # 7658 on Rhapsody - does anyone have any feedback on this cabin?

I'm hoping that it's worth the extra cost of an oceanview room (no balcony)...

I just looked at my reservation - I am in 7654 with a balcony - so I can't help ya....I thought I could.

Fran in Toronto

Both of your cabins are similar. You both have deep balconies. I think you will like them. We had 7652 which has the large wrap around balcony. We originally had the one next door(7654), but I kept checking and 7652 became available right after final payment was due (apparently someone did not pay), so I got our TA to switch us right away.

The only problem we had was a smoker above us who smoked at the railing and let his ashes fall down onto our balcony. (could even see his trail of ashes on the railing glass)

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...
Both of your cabins are similar. You both have deep balconies. I think you will like them. We had 7652 which has the large wrap around balcony. We originally had the one next door(7654), but I kept checking and 7652 became available right after final payment was due (apparently someone did not pay), so I got our TA to switch us right away.

The only problem we had was a smoker above us who smoked at the railing and let his ashes fall down onto our balcony. (could even see his trail of ashes on the railing glass)

You should of complained since your not allowed to smoke on the balcony of your stateroom.