conquest

seiffann

How much are the soda cards for adults? We are trying to figure out how much we need to take with us, cash wise, will start to pack at the end of may. Thanks for all the info.:)

I was on Conquest last July, and I THINK they were around $40. That may have changed. They do have an atm onboard, but ours ran out of money about 4 or 5 days into the cruise.

Do you watch the webcams on Sundays, when the ship comes in and then when it leaves? They have a new webcam that is really awesome!

GALVESTON.COM: Galveston, Texas Webcams Also, feel free to pop in to the Crazies cruise thread-a bunch of us get together every sunday morning and then sunday afternoon to watch the Conquest come and go-*OFFICIAL* Cruisin' With the Crazies !!! *OFFICIAL* ~20 Sept. 2009~ $25 Deposit!!! - Cruise Forums - Cruise Message Boards - ... If you make it onto the patio by the Harbor House, be sure and turn around and wave at the webcam! :)

How much are the soda cards for adults? We are trying to figure out how much we need to take with us, cash wise, will start to pack at the end of may. Thanks for all the info.:)

You are allowed to bring on board a small amount of soft drinks. I usually bring a "fridge pack" of 12 which lasts most of the week. A lot cheaper than buying a soda card.

You are allowed to bring on board a small amount of soft drinks. I usually bring a "fridge pack" of 12 which lasts most of the week. A lot cheaper than buying a soda card.

A fridge pack lasts about 2 or 3 days in our house. For DH and I, a soda card is worth it's weight in gold. We don't drink alcohol - only "house brown", which is diet coke. :)

Archived