Did you like Millenium?

mollyvicto

Igfan,

We're going on the October 6, 2008 sailing to Hawaii. Booked air on our own with Delta and it's coach to San Diego, but First Class coming back from Honolulu. We're flying out of BWI. I think there's still room on the ship:)

We also did the same trip in Nov '07 on the Mercury and used American and got First Class coming back. Still a long flight, but a lot nicer flying in FC, especially with flights being filled to capacity.

Wanted to add that we've done 4 crossings Hawaii to/from Ensenada, first one in October going east and it was cool and cloudy and rough for the crossing. Second one on the Infinity in Nov '03, and once again, weather was pretty miserable for the crossing and seas were rough. We actually missed Hilo because of conditions at the pier. In 2004, we were on the Infinity again and this time weather was perfect, sunny and warm with fairly smooth seas. The just last Nov, we sailed on the Mercury and this was almost like the '04 crossing, with a little bit of rough weather the first two days, but then became much smoother. Cruising around the Islands was perfect.

Thanks for all the information everyone! I really want to do the April 26 09 cruise. I love the iternary for that cruise! I really have to make up my mind soon as I noticed today that the prices went up a bit. I just hope they don't go up anymore!!!

I need to talk to my brother and sister in law to see if they really want to go as well. I like cruising with more people than my SO and my mom!

Thanks again!

Archived