Is it a problem to change your booking?

yoemen1988

I want to put down a deposit for a 2009 cruise. Would it be a prblem to book it as a single and add my husband prior to the final payment? I really can only afford to put down one deposit right now. I would just wait to book, but I am trying to snag a specific cabin. Does anyone know if this will work?

Yes, you can and I have. But, remember the price may go up and than when you add him I could be at a higher price if booking a 1A. Now, if you are booking any other cat you are already "paying" the 200% rate.

The problem with doing that is that there may not be rooms available for two people later on. Booking far in advance you probably will have no problem and generally the problem arises with more than two people but there is always that chance. When you do a booking for one person, you may be booking a different kind of cabin than you do for two people. I would suggest that you have either a TA or PVP that you totally trust to help you.

I wanted to book another cruise just prior to my last Miracle but didn't want to tie up the exta $$ so I booked just my wife to lock in the room (9a wrap).

When Military rate was released I switched it to my name to hold at the discount......at that time we decided to take the kids, so I then put my wife across the hall in an interior at the solo rate.

After our Miracle I paid the extra deposits to lock in the rates for the extra passengers....put my boys in the interior and put my wife back with me in the 9a wrap.

Just know that as mentioned....the rates for the extra passengers will not be locked in until the deposits are paid.

The current rate that I am looking at is $455.00 per person. It is one of the 1A's with two windows. I know that it would be priced at the higher rate for a single. But would one of us still get the $455.00 rate if it goes up or would both cruiser's rates go to the current rate when I add the second person? I think I made that clear as mud! Hopefully someone will understand....

Archived