Any thoughts on Jeans in the Dining Rm, Topless Deck, Kids in Diapers in pools

L2J

Are we supposed to decrease our tips since there are kids with diapers in the pools? Or do we write Uncle Bob because there might have been someone photographing us on the Funnel Deck? Inquiring minds want to know.;)

[quote name='pungo3']Are we supposed to decrease our tips since there are kids with diapers in the pools? Or do we write Uncle Bob because there might have been someone photographing us on the Funnel Deck? Inquiring minds want to know.;)[/QUOTE]
All of the above!

What about giving gifts to my steward instead of cash? Won't that be more fun? You know, like candy and flowers and maybe a t-shirt from my hometown.:eek: Can we talk about that on this thread or do we just have to talk about diapers, jeans & the topless deck?

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=teal]Ah yes gotta love it....jeans in the dining room, topless deck, kids in diapers in the pools, topless on the lido deck, thongs everywhere, buttless chaps, and pervs with digi cameras taking photos....[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#008080]Let's see if we can get Walmart to sponsor a cruise like this we could call it "Hee Haw Goes Upscale";) ;) :D But let's do it on RCI just for grins[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[quote name='MERVYN BREMMER'][b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=teal]Ah yes gotta love it....jeans in the dining room, topless deck, kids in diapers in the pools, topless on the lido deck, thongs everywhere, buttless chaps, and pervs with digi cameras taking photos....[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#008080]Let's see if we can get Walmart to sponsor a cruise like this we could call it "Hee Haw Goes Upscale";) ;) :D But let's do it on RCI just for grins[/color][/size][/font][/b][/QUOTE]
ROFLMAO......I've said it before and I'll say it again.....a reunion cruise should be on "that" line :D

[quote name='halos']Liv....Rhinestones and buttless chaps...you are now officially CC's Rhinestone Cowboy!! :D
Don't forget the Stetson and leather boots!![/QUOTE]
Rhinestone (singular). :D Got'em both!

[quote name='MERVYN BREMMER'][b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=teal]We could hold the S&S reunion on RCL but then it would be a topless rockwall and maybe nude ice capades(not that there's anything wrong with that;) )[/color][/size][/font][/b][/QUOTE]
LMAO Merv....There would be more threads about that than the JR threads a few months ago.

[quote name='MERVYN BREMMER'][b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=teal]We could hold the S&S reunion on RCL but then it would be a topless rockwall and maybe nude ice capades(not that there's anything wrong with that;) )[/color][/size][/font][/b][/QUOTE]

Topless rockwall??? Yeouch! :eek:

Beth

[quote name='livtojump']LMAO Merv....There would be more threads about that than the JR threads a few months ago.[/QUOTE]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=teal]Yep I can almost see the threads about the fist fights trying to get into the ice capades:D [/color][/size][/font][/b]

[quote name='Host Randy'][size=4]Are we all playing nicely?.....Man, this is risky!:eek: [/size][/QUOTE]Well of course we're playing nicely. No one has flamed anyone, no TA's have been named, all posts have been in extremely good taste......or taste good..... what rule could possibly have been broken?:rolleyes:

I'm surprised someone hasn't come up with a topless ride down the slide. Men only of course. No woman would dream of showing anything except on the funnel deck.

Or we we could have a pervert day where eveyone flashes at once and whoever wants to can take pictures for half a second.

I know that wearing pantyhose with open toe sandals is a NO-NO but what about buttless chaps, can I wear pantyhose underneath? (for the ones who have never been to the Fashion board, pantyhose are a hot topic out there!)

I go away for a few hours and come back to this! See Randy, this is what you get for teasing us with a closed thread! Now we get to play! Nicely of course! :D

Now let's see, jeans in the dining room. Love the buttless chaps, but I think I'll turn them into cut offs, with rhinestones. Those should do well in the disco later. ;)

Topless deck, I'd love to see more topless guys up there. Just don't tell my husband why I'm there.

Diapers in the pools and hot tubs. Does that include Baby Ruths?

[quote name='jp2001']I know that wearing pantyhose with open toe sandals is a NO-NO but what about buttless chaps, can I wear pantyhose underneath? [/QUOTE]That's probably okay, as long as they aren't control top. :D

Archived