Any thoughts on Jeans in the Dining Rm, Topless Deck, Kids in Diapers in pools

L2J

Halos, liv really did post that. I remember it vividly. I spilled coffee on my keyboard from laughing so hard. I hated lying to the computer tech guy who came with my new keyboard. I told him the coffee spilled when I was answering the phone. Didn't think it would be too bright to tell him it was liv's post on CC. That was one of my favorite posts.:D

Yes Halos - I really did post that over there :D. There were some good packing tips but there were one or two that were pretty bizzare to say the least. Well see if we can't get someone to bring it back up :D

[quote name='livtojump']Yes Halos - I really did post that over there :D. There were some good packing tips but there were one or two that were pretty bizzare to say the least. Well see if we can't get someone to bring it back up :D[/QUOTE]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=teal]Liv I'll have to see if I can find it and bring it back just for grins and giggles.[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#008080][/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#008080][/color][/size][/font][/b]

Merv - I already checked and it didn't migrate with the new boards :(

Halos - Yes, it was Seabourn and if memory serves me correctly, I didn't get a response. But we (Greyhounds) were discussed in another thread and via email.

OMG!
I just went over to the Seabourn boards to take a peek and found a thread on proper attire for daytime.
It is SO funny how different it is on those boards!!...Very refined. A few people disagreed on whether a jacket was needed for breakfast and lunch...........ahhhhhh, the classy people. No one over there had the "I PAID FOR IT!!" attitude...and they pay DEARLY!!

[quote name='livtojump']Merv - I already checked and it didn't migrate with the new boards :(

Halos - Yes, it was Seabourn and if memory serves me correctly, I didn't get a response. But we (Greyhounds) were discussed in another thread and via email.[/QUOTE]

WELLL! What did they SAY??????

[quote name='halos']WELLL! What did they SAY??????[/QUOTE]
That we were just trying to STP, and that we were nothing more than "vertically challenged bridge dwellers" LOL. It was quite comical but then someone "triangled" the posts.

Shoot!
Can't a person have class AND a sense of humor??? :D

This is what I mean...I want a cruise line that caters to classy FUN people. Is there such a thing???

And I notice that these folks do NOT cruise with kids...are they all older, OR are they wealthy enough to have their kids away at some boarding schools????
Inquiring minds want to know!! :confused:

[quote name='halos']Shoot!
Can't a person have class AND a sense of humor??? :D

This is what I mean...I want a cruise line that caters to classy FUN people. Is there such a thing???

And I notice that these folks do NOT cruise with kids...are they all older, OR are they wealthy enough to have their kids away at some boarding schools????
Inquiring minds want to know!! :confused:[/QUOTE]
Only if it's not a demented sense of humor :rolleyes:

I'm not sure? LOL.

No don't think they like cruising with little ones. I think it's primarily a matter of money - even their Caribbean itineraries are $$ but on the flip side, I "think" they are pretty much an all-inclusive type deal and no tipping.

[quote name='livtojump']
No don't think they like cruising with little ones. I think it's primarily a matter of money - even their Caribbean itineraries are $$ but on the flip side, I "think" they are pretty much an all-inclusive type deal and no tipping.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about Seabourn...but Radisson is inclusive of tips, but I don't think Crystal is...and on some of these cruises (because they can be VERY LONG) this would be important!!!!

PS...I LOVE a demented sense of humor! :D....does having a vibrator make one demented????

[quote name='halos']I don't know about Seabourn...but Radisson is inclusive of tips, but I don't think Crystal is...and on some of these cruises (because they can be VERY LONG) this would be important!!!!

PS...I LOVE a demented sense of humor! :D....does having a vibrator make one demented????[/QUOTE]
I'll have to go back to the Seabourn site and verify that, but I think they are. I agree. I was just reading a thread and the OP and wife are going on a 31 day cruise. Would hate to see the S&S bill for that one:eek: LOL.

LOL.....well not in my book anyway, but I'm sure there are some that would think so:rolleyes:

[quote name='livtojump']I'll have to go back to the Seabourn site and verify that, but I think they are. I agree. I was just reading a thread and the OP and wife are going on a 31 day cruise. Would hate to see the S&S bill for that one:eek: LOL.QUOTE]

Wow.
I'm guessing all these l-o-n-g cruises are taken by retired people.....I can't imagine anyone getting that much time off from work all at once.
31 days at sea....{sigh} It sounds simply lovely...

halos, you & me and all the youngins oughta do one of them thar fancy cruises. Heck, if we time it right, we can pick up our "checks", cruise 31 days, and pick up the next one. I'm sure all them old people would love havin the youngins around.:D

[quote name='halos']Wow. I'm guessing all these l-o-n-g cruises are taken by retired people.....I can't imagine anyone getting that much time off from work all at once.
31 days at sea....{sigh} It sounds simply lovely...[/QUOTE]
I would assume they are and best of all very few "little sailors" :D

Yeah, it does sound great. *makes note to buy lotto tickets*

[quote name='pungo3']halos, you & me and all the youngins oughta do one of them thar fancy cruises. Heck, if we time it right, we can pick up our "checks", cruise 31 days, and pick up the next one. I'm sure all them old people would love havin the youngins around.:D[/QUOTE]

LOL! Pungo...that thar's a good plan! D'ya think them high falootin' folk would mind if the kids played them elevator games on their fancy ship??
Those Seabourne ships are kinda on the small sahd...'tween my 8 and yur 12, they'll be takin' over!! Maybe the Cap'n will let 'em drive a stretch!!

halos, I'm sur the kids will get to play the elevater game. Course my 12 don't much like sharin so the smaller ship might cause a few squalls. Maybe the captin can let em take turns driving the boat so the others can play elevater.

Archived