Kid's Club Connie

CaptData

Hi,

I just got off Connie wtih my 2 kids (8 and 10). There is no water slide, or even a kids pool, but they had a blast. Their last cruise was on Jewel Of The Seas, with a water slide and kids pool area. They had as much fun on Connie as they did on Jewel. I would have them come to the pool deck with me in the afternoon for a little while. Some days they did not even want to do that, they were having too much fun at Fun Factory. The pools are very deep though, just as a warning. On 1 pool, there is a sitting ledge, but then the pool is quite deep. The other pool is at least 5 feet deep all around.

We are hopefully going to be on Connie again Feb 2009.

Hope this helps,

Kim

Thats so close, we will be on her either Feb 13-23 or Feb 23-March 6. Depends which vacation time my DH can take. Your granddaughter will love it! She will be old enough to sign herself in and out of Fun Factory, if you allow her to. We did with my son as long as he had a walkie talkie. He let us know when he was leaving, and where he was heading, and either my DH or I would meet him. He really did stay in the Fun Factory for most of the day though. The staff is wonderful. There probably won't be alot of kids on the ship as I think you are going the week before vacation week. Last year we did the same thing and there were only 27 kids on board. About 15 of them actively used Fun Factory. It made for some great friendships between the kids, and the counselors really got to know each kid.

If your granddaughter has any questions she would like to ask my son (he is 10), please feel free to post or e-mail me at kimr397@yahoo.com. He loves telling kids what a great time cruising is, especially on Connie!

Archived