Just off Brilliance of the Seas - first cruise after dry dock

Hello

Thanks Tocanada and others ,for this review and comments.

I didn't know that BOTS had gone to Hamburg for a refit. So, they've installed a diesel engine, as a back up or an addition to the gas turbine.... as they've done for the Celebrity's Millennium class.

I'm sailing on the ship in a few weeks, out of Barcelona for 12 days up to Venize.

it's good to know that the ship has been spruced up.

This will be our second cruise with Royal Caribbean, the first being in Nov 2001, a repositioning one from Lisbon to Sao Paulo, in Brazil. A very enjoyable cruise on a very comfortable ship.

We are very much looking forward to the cruise!

Jacques O, in Paris

I hope to see a lot more reviews of the Brilliance this summer. We'll be boarding her for the fourth time in Barcelona on Sept. 26th. and would love to hear reviews from folks that are doing the 12 day Italian cruises.

Aubie

I hope to see a lot more reviews of the Brilliance this summer. We'll be boarding her for the fourth time in Barcelona on Sept. 26th. and would love to hear reviews from folks that are doing the 12 day Italian cruises.

Aubie

Hi Aubie Cruiser :)

Within the next two weeks, we will be taking a 12 night Mediterranean Cruise from Barceona to the Greek Isles on Brilliance of the Seas that includes three ports in Italy.

I plan to write a review after we get back.

• 2 weeks later...

Within the next two weeks, we will be taking a 12 night Mediterranean Cruise from Barceona to the Greek Isles on Brilliance of the Seas that includes three ports in Italy.

SkySweet, I'll be waiting for your review. We'll be going on the MED cruise, on NOV 1. It will be our 13 cruise on the Brilliance, (out of 38 RC cruises) but our first MED, and waiting for some reviews on Rome and what to do or how to do it, especially if you are in Rome on a Sunday. Enjoy your cruise, and I wish I was going.......

I'm more exciting now because the ship was in drydock....I didn't know that....

I'm going to Brilliance this July 4th in a 12 night Mediterranean cruise and I can't wait....

It will be my 9th cruise, 4th with RCCL....first on Brilliance, first in the Mediterranean and first more than 7 nights!

Anyone sailing in the 4th of July?:confused:

Hi Sky Sweet,

We will be on the Greek Isles Brilliance cruise in August, so really looking forward to your review.:)

Archived