PCC's

I received a letter and a call a few weeks ago from a PCC with NCL, unfotunatley I have misplaced the letter. Is there anyway to find out who she is, she was very nice on the phone and would like to speak to here about an upcoming cruise we are looking to book?

Try calling 866-234-0292, and select option 2. You will be sent to a random PCC, who can look up your assigned PCC for you.

I don't know if anyone else has had this same problem but, the few times I've called NCL to talk to my PCC, I've been told that XXXX doesn't work here anymore and that I'll be assigned a new PCC.

Do you think there's that much turnover in PCCs?

Sea Hound:D

"...Do you think there's that much turnover in PCCs..."

Our PCC, who has become a personal friend via e-mails, recently left NCL, and after she explained her working conditions and compensation, I am supprised that NCL can keep anyone there...

Sorry, I don't have the answer to the fast turnover of employees there.

What is the difference with booking through a PCC or anyone else that picks up the phone at NCL?

I haven't found any difference. Has anyone else?

My PCC has gotten to know me (and my cruise preferences) enough to actually call bargains (she thinks my work for me) to my attention. She's helped me when I've experienced problems with NCL. We've emailed back & forth about various things-I consider her a friend.

You can book online and put a courtesy hold on the cabin. No money will be charged and it will automatically cancel after 24 hours if it doesn't work out for you. Once you do that, you should receive a call from a NCL rep. The last two times I have done that, I always was contacted by the same person.

When I called my last PCC about the liquor taken away fron the Owner's suite she stated "I hope your not cruising just the the alcohol"

Enjoy

d man

Ouch! I hope she was 'trying' to make a joke rather than being judgemental!

I

ve been in contact with several Pcc's over the past few years and have yet to have one make an attempt to better the price shown on the web site. my conclusion is why bother ? I saved over 600 bucks by booking our last cruise thru cruise compete and the NCL person never made an attempt to match it much less better it.:) :)

PCCs have little/no flexibility in setting prices, but without the help of mine, my next cruise would've cost me something over $1000 more than it did

Monte, She was being judgemental. I won't call her again.

d man

I wouldn't call her either!

Archived