Wedding Cakes on RCCL

Has anyone been able to upgrade/change up their wedding cake on RCCL? I have seen some great cakes on Carnival and have heard that brides were able to email the chef beforehand and send in photos of their requests. I was told I have no options! Zero. I was told this by (of course) Royal Romance.

When I see photos of cakes on RCCL they are look like the same small round cakes, with either flowers on top (which I did not purchase) or just plain. Even if I could get chocolate frosting that would be something different. (I was also told no on that when I asked)

Any one have any success with getting a different style cake for your RCCL wedding?

Thanks!

I didnt try....

But, if your wedding is not the day of departure, but takes place sometime during the cruise, then you can always talk to the on board group coordinator about that....

No, we are getting married at Port. :(

The only thing I can suggesst is for you to call RCCL customer service and ask to speak to someone in dining services for your ship. Mind you that the only people whom are supposed to be arranging your cake is Royal Romance BUT you may get someone who would be willing to fax your cake request to the ship for you, someone whom is willing to skate around RR.

I dont think the do "tiers" (i.e. use "poles" to hold the payers above one another, but if you are looking for a specific color, or type, or something that has to do with decoration (frosting, roses, etc) you may be able to make the request.

If your booking is held by a TA your TA is going to hav to call RCCL.

If you were me, you would tell them that Royal Romance told you to call dining services to discuss the possibility of changing your cake around....but that is me.

Good luck!

Archived