Puerto Vallarta Tours

afdds

Has anyone used this company? PUERTO VALLARTA TOURS (run it all together . net) by Johann and Sandra. I found them online and they look good. They go to several beaches they claim don't have tons of cruise ship tours avoiding the crowds.

Oh well, I just saw an ad posted above my typing of this thread. Maybe, they are a good company to work with.

We usually just book our own tours.

Thanks for any help....

Has anyone used this company? PUERTO VALLARTA TOURS (run it all together . net) by Johann and Sandra. I found them online and they look good. They go to several beaches they claim don't have tons of cruise ship tours avoiding the crowds.

Oh well, I just saw an ad posted above my typing of this thread. Maybe, they are a good company to work with.

We usually just book our own tours.

Thanks for any help....

Johann & Sandra are reputable third-party tour brokers. They don't actually run any excursions. They hook you up with the people that do. They are popular with cruisers due to their "no port, no pay" policy.

Another reputable third-party tour broker in Vallarta is VallartaOnline dot com http://www.vallartaonline.com/

The advantage of using either one of these tour brokers is gaining independent access to excursions not offered by the ship as-well-as direct access to the tours offered by the ship, but at normal street price.

Enjoy!

In PV, we used Superior Tours Vallarta and had a great time. Here's their website: www.superiortoursvallarta.com

This is my vote also. Four of us took a great tour with them and we were really surprised about their knowledge of the area and the service they provided. Instead of having to take a taxi into town, they picked us up at the ship's dock and provided some great suggestions about where to eat, shop, etc. without the typical 'sales pitch'. I am sure they are at least one outfit that operate independently without going through a broker.

We booked a sailboat tour through Johann and Sandra recently. They answered any questions we had very promptly and we had no problems with our excursion. I would book through them again

Archived