Horse Back riding

Macwoman

My daughter is an avid horse person. My daughter has ridden for quite a few years and even competes. Any horse riding/trail rides we could do while we are there. ??

macwoman

Where is "there"?

Before my heart turned passionately nautical, I was an avid equestrian - American Saddlebreds. I remember trying to work in something horsey on every vacation I took - even went to see the Lipizzaner stallions perform in the palace in Austria.

There is Fort Lauderdale. We saw the Lippizzaners while they were in Bridgeport, CT. They were awesome!! We do try do to something equestrian most of the time. We rode on the beach in the Mexican Riviera and it was gorgeous!!!

Thanks

Good Evening,

The only place I can think of off the top of my head is Bar-B-Ranch. They have been around forever. I went there to ride when I was a Brownie (now I am 36). There is not anything exotic like beach rides. They do have open pastures and some trail rides. Here is their website. Hope it helps. http://www.bar-b-ranch.com/default.html

I will always remember my horse when I was in Brownies. Her name was Peppermint Patty, which was also my sister's nickname. :p

Archived