Caribbean Princess Privateers CC Group Cruise - Join the Crew! September 2005!

Host Caroline

Tikimon for President!!!!!! :D Seriously though, that is a great perspective. I have enough stress in my daily life and cruise to get away from it. I work about a mile away from the Pentagon and lost some friends that day (as well as in NY). So I choose very carefully the things I get upset over. It would really be a crime to be on a beautiful cruise ship and then let the little things get you down!

Yes this is going to be a great cruise!

I really enjoyed the Grand it was a nice ship,I liked the pool area better than any ship that I have been on.

Now with the Caribbean Princess we will also have the Movie Under the Stars which I'm sure that Karren and myself will really enjoy. We can find us a cozy little dark corner and make us a little tent with our movie blankets and pretend that we are enjoying the movie!!!!!:eek: :D

Mike

HI everyone - just checking in to see what our group is up to! And helping to keep us near page 1.

Mike - The Grand is supposed to get the Movies Under the Stars on her way to Galveston -we are on the 1st sailing 11/8 so hopefully it will be up and running by then - I'm looking forward to it! sounds like a nice way to spend the evening!;)

I know the Caribbean Princess is larger than the Grand - I wonder if it is a noticable difference? Can't wait to find out!

Kathy

Kathy, I am sure that you will have a great time on the Grand, she is a wonderful ship. Plus with them adding the Movies Under The Stars is just one more add reason to enjoy her.

Hope that you have Blue Skies and Calm Seas!;)

Mike

Tikimon, I never knew you were so good with words :) Well said well said and I heartily agree.. :) Dang, if people could get along ashore as well as they do on cruise ships, we wouldn't be in half the fix we're in these days...

And as for the Movies Under the Stars and a blanket, well can I just say they need to put a kennel on that ship so I can bring Rio.. he loves movies, doesn't talk during the good parts and is a great cuddler;) Oh, and he loves loves popcorn!

good morning privateers!!!!!

hope y'all have a great day! i've got a loooong one today, but i'll check in when i get home.

can't wait to check out the movies under the stars...my girlfriend that just returned from the cp said it was awesome!!!! she also said to get those tix as soon as you get on the ship, because they go fast, fast, fast!!!!!

catch y'all on the flipside!

Yes it was cold!!!! Karren stayed wraped up in her new Spongebob blanket and drank hot chocolate all night. We still had a good time in spite of the cold. We had seats in the M section of turn one which was almost dead center of the track. You could see the whole track except for the track right in front of us. Because of the high banking when the cars got in front of us they disappeared behind the wall and turns 1 and 2 is where most of the action was taking place.

Boohoo #8 did not win. We had him in a pool so we lost the money:mad: .

After the race was over we continued to tailgate party till around 1:30, wait for the traffic to thin out a little.

All in all it was a cold fun night! ;)

Mike

Mike & Karren,

We were above you in the First Turn Condos. The action sure was in front of us most the the night. I was pulling for Jr. too and feel bad for Kasey. That poor kid can't catch a break.

I see on the other thread that the NC cruisers are trying to have a get together next month. That sounds like fun. You guys were a lot of fun on the Mariner, even tho we didn't spend much time together.

Gil & Sherry(Concord neighbors)

Hi 'former New yorker' .. you guys should come with us next year.. the Tikimon you know will be in fine form! Can we twist your arm(s)???:)

We will let you know about the dinner next month definitely. Glad you guys enjoyed the race!! CPR watched /slept from the comfort of the recliner....

hi guys! yes the race was a good one, except jr didn't win, so i was angry!!! and of all the people to win, it had to be the two drivers i dislike the most!!!! well...almost, i really can not stand rusty wallace. i call him crusty...LOL

i bet it was cold up there watching the race! it was even chilly down here!

spent the day at a campaign rally and i thought i was going to die from the heat!!! OMG!!! standing on the stage behind my candidate(who i will not name) i thought i was going to melt!! but i was also on tv!!!!!! whoo hoo!!!! princess curly made the evening news!!!! so now we have a nation and a tv star on this cruise...imagine that...LOL

Good Morning all you Privateers, it's time to get up and make the coffee!

It's the start to another wonderful day!

Hi Sherry and Gil, it's nice to see you on the boards again! We also felt bad for Kasey, he and his team really deserved to win that race, but it wasn't mean't to be I guess.

Sure hope that you and Gil can make it on this cruise. Now is the time to get booked and save that money!!!!! I'm sure that it is goning to be a great cruise.

Yes we are trying to get another N.C. bunch together again for next month. Hope that you will be able to join us again. We had a great time that night meeting everyone. Maybe this time we can get a place where we all can mingle a little more.

So Dana is a TV star now! That's great!

Though I will not disscuse politics with you (nothing personal) I just don't go there. Everyone has there own choise to make and it's none of my business.

Welcome to all of you who have booked this cruise, but have not yet joined our group here. Don't be shy, you are in good company!

Hope that everyone has a great day!

Mike

i was also on tv!!!!!! whoo hoo!!!! princess curly made the evening news!!!! so now we have a nation and a tv star on this cruise...imagine that...LOL

Starting my list of things to bring on this cruise.

1. autograph book

2. dark shades, so I don't get blinded from the bright stars

3. knee high boots ... we know what they are for.

Mike - you are up way too early in the morning for me :) I agree with you about politics - too controversial and everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Dana - wow -a tv star :cool: - I guess that made standing out there in the heat worth it!

Robin - I love your list - too funny!

Come on everyone - join in here - it makes it so much more fun knowing people even before you leave to get on the ship! Any Privateers from Texas?

Kathy

We need some more Texas privateers, don't we???? Surely we can round out some more Aggies to join all thes Tar Heels....

Only three more days to book at the reduced deposit.. Follow the link below to our group page

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=100

.. we are a fun group with our own TV star and we don't discuss politics ;)

Archived