Victory Questions

cruznstisle

Fellow Cruisers-

I'm cruising out of Charleston in October and have a few questions of anyone that has either taken this particular cruise of has recently cruised on the Victory.

1. What was the weather like on board the ship? (trying to determine what to pack)

2. I have read conflicting accounts on a Supper Room - is it or is it not a dining option?

3. How many formal/elegant nights were there? How did the majority dress?

4. Does anyone have a recent Capers?

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!! :)

1. Charleston weather in October is generally warm. The Bahamas are fine this time of year. Can't predict hurricanes though.

2. No supper club.

3. On your 5 day there will be 1 formal night. Read any number of threads on formal nights to see what people wear. It will run the gamut from casual to tuxes. See your cruise docs when you get them for the latest on formal nights as they have downgraded them slightly recently.

4. I am leaving on the Charleston Victory on Monday and will try to scan the Capers when I return.

You should have a great time.

1. Charleston weather in October is generally warm. The Bahamas are fine this time of year. Can't predict hurricanes though.

2. No supper club.

3. On your 5 day there will be 1 formal night. Read any number of threads on formal nights to see what people wear. It will run the gamut from casual to tuxes. See your cruise docs when you get them for the latest on formal nights as they have downgraded them slightly recently.

4. I am leaving on the Charleston Victory on Monday and will try to scan the Capers when I return.

You should have a great time.

Thanks Chris. I look forward to your trip report and especially the capers!!

Archived