Quest on NCL

gja360

A friend of mine just got back from the Dawn and brought me info on the daily activities on board the ship I noticed they had something called Quest... does anyone know if this is like Quest that is on RCCL?

A friend of mine just got back from the Dawn and brought me info on the daily activities on board the ship I noticed they had something called Quest... does anyone know if this is like Quest that is on RCCL?

i've never been on RCI playing Quest. i have done it on the Spirit twice. the second time my team won! you obviously know the game. i'd post a pic of the one stunt i did to score points...but then i'd probably scare the beejeezus out of you all.

AFTERNOON!!!???, How the heck did they keep the under 18 crowd out?

I will double check as I kept the Freestyle. The first one was around 11PM and then I was sure there was one advertisted in the afternoon a couple of days later.

There were several opportunities for Quest on our March Jewel cruise in the Southern Caribbean. Just never found time to find out what playing it entailed!

YOU MISSED A FUN TIME! and you don't even have to play!

YOU MISSED A FUN TIME! and you don't even have to play!

Then I hope they have it in on the Jade in the Mediterranean for our B2B coming in January! Sounds like a HOOT!!

Then I hope they have it in on the Jade in the Mediterranean for our B2B coming in January! Sounds like a HOOT!!

if you choose to participate...it is imperative that you and your teammates are not shy. and i mean that...not shy. it can get adult themed...but nothing overly risque. allow me to elaborate further.

each team is assigned a number. the gamehost will call out a stunt/item to which each team must send a representative to the front to score the point.

e.g.

host: i'm looking for a piece of fruit

- some might get baffled until they realize the garnish on their cocktail qualifies as fruit. or in our case "i'm looking for someone eating a piece of fruit". so my teammate and i went up together with my arm in his mouth...with me yelling in a "certain tone"...i'm a fruit...i'm a fruit.

we got points for creativity.

and as you can imagine...it can get more risque.

Quest is an absolute riot and should not be missed! I'm going to tell a story about our experience that may upset some people, but it truly was hystical and I'm willing to take the flack to be able to tell it.

We were all over 18 in our group except for a 17 year old. She was traveling with us without her parents and myself and my cousin were the adults responsible for her. This is one terrific, mature young lady, certainly mature enough to attend the quest game. And we know her mom very well, as she is a close friend, and know she would have had no problem letting her daugther attend. And since all of us were going, we felt bad not allowing her to come with us. The intention of all of us was to go and just "watch". So, we decided she could come. I felt that if things did get out of hand, then we could always tell her to leave and she agreed to those rules before we went. She would leave immediately, no questions asked, if we told her to do so. And after all, she was with us so what could happen, right?

So, we walk into the lounge and are immedately made into a team and assigned a number...so much for just watching. The quest begins and it's fun. They need a freestyle daily. They need a guy wearing womens shoes. They need a lady kissing a bald man on the top of the head. The need a guy wearing lipstick. They need an empty ladies handbag. Tons of fun, everyone having a ball. So then, they say they need a guy without a shirt. Things are getting interesting. And of course, we all THINK we know what is coming up next. Notice I said THINK. Because, the CD starts to say, "we need a lady without" and before he finishes the last word, theres a few ladies starting to run towards the stage tearing their shirts off, leaving them in just their bra. And, our 17 year old is leading the pack! I didn't know if I was going to pass out from shock or from laughter! She got to the stage first and then the CD, says "uh, ladies, I didn't finish the statement..we want a lady without shoes on, but hey, I'll give you the points anyway". And our 17 year old was awarded the most points for being 1st. She came back estatic that she had gotten 1st place points for our team saying "wish my mom was here, she'd love this game" :eek:

I highly recommend Quest as it is a fun time you won't quickly forget!

And, our 17 year old is leading the pack!

you know...i'm just going assume that she deserved the points. i'm not gonna touch that with a 10ft pole.

Ok so the Quest is just about the same on NCL as RCCL... should be a fun and interesting time!:D

I have actually taken my pants off a few times at quest.. :eek:

i won't post the pic. but the final for our team was.

a man...

- no shirt wearing a bra

- no pants

- lipstick

- women's shoes (as best can fit)

- carrying purse

i won't post the pic. but the final for our team was.

a man...

- no shirt wearing a bra

- no pants

- lipstick

- women's shoes (as best can fit)

- carrying purse

Same with us. And my poor brother was the only guy in the group. And he's a cop no less. I threatened to send the pics to his department! :D

Loved Quest! DH and I were seated between 2 diffrent teams. Strictly observing. :D OK if I had something either team needed I shared! :D I do not think DH had as much fun as I but I do plan on going to it on our next cruise.

Joyce

On oneof our more recent cruises I introduced a friend of mine to Quest. He sat their and watched and laughed like crazy. After it was over he said "You know when I was young it took me two dates and $100 to get girls to do those things".

Same with us. And my poor brother was the only guy in the group. And he's a cop no less. I threatened to send the pics to his department! :D

Ahhh Yes the "Quest" game..... Let me fill you into a little background. See I was a first timer on this cruise with my above loving sister and I asked "What is Quest"......Little did I know. LOL :confused:

Only joking. It was great fun, but all you guys out there?????? Do yourself a favor and have several other guys in your group unless you want to be the only one in your group. Trust me when they say "Ok we need a guy......" My father who is 84 was on the cruise needless to say age wise and sitting on the side while watching said to my sister "I never seen that side of him before....LOL" :eek:

What the heck. You have to let your hair down somethimes along with a few pcs. of clothing.:D

Archived