Romance and Relaxation on the Miracle???

Hi everyone! :)

We are going on the cruise critic member group on the Miracle next May. This is going to be our first cruise, our first anniversary, and our honeymoon all rolled into one.

For all you veterans, surely there are some romantics out there, can you give me the dish on romantic spots and things to do on the ahip? Are there any quiet areas to cuddle up to your hon? Are there any private places to canoodle with your sweetie-pie? ;) Are there any neat things to do on board, or that have been your experience on any ship, that were over-the-top romantic and just blew you away?

We are really excited about our cruise, since this will be our first vacation in 5 years and we really need the time to unwind and reconnect. I'd appreciate any inside tips on the romance that really melts my butter. :p Thanks!

The Miracle was our first cruise and we are now getting ready to go on number 4 and 5 all within two years - just so you are warned - you will be hooked! :p

I love the open air aft Lido. On some of the other ships that area is glassed in on the sides but it is open back there with a nice little bar. I loved grabbing a beer or some coffee late and night watching the ship's wake and the stars - it was also good for some romantic sunsets. :D

Our last cruise was on the Liberty - also a great ship but more of an upbeat vibe to it - the Miracle was a more relaxing cruise where the Liberty was more "fun & games" to us. There are all sorts of great spots on the ship - check out Gatsby's Garden at the front for some private little window seats - ok - not too private as someone could wander by but very few people go up there.

Definitely make reservations for Nick and Nora's dinner club. That will be very romantic. We loved the little lounge area near the entrance to the dining room. Go down before dinner and relax. You can get a drink there and there was a stringed quartet playing music. We asked them to play an Italian song for us and it was wonderful.

The group who plays at Frankie and Johnny's nightclub is amazing. Make sure you get there in the evening and do a little dancing!

I agree about the aft area of the Lido. We did a lot of stargazing there at night. Or just take a peaceful stroll around the Atlantic, Lido or Sun deck.

Get some chocolate covered strawberries at the coffee bar and bring them back to your room for some nibbling...

Have a wonderful cruise!

Aww that sounds great! I'm making this trip a good one, so hopefully the hubby will be hooked. ;) I feel silly getting so excited about something just under a year away, but neither of us has had a real vacation in about 5 years... we're thrilled!

Archived