Ship Phone Number

Tennessee88

good morning to everyone!

we are getting ready to go on a european cruise on the Grand Princess tomorrow (woo hoo!!!)

unfortunately we have a very sick family member right now- so we need to be able to be reached if something happens (we will hope for the best but still)

I know that we can be reached by email (personal or ship emergency services) and we can be reached by the 900 329 7447 number (which doesnt work except from 8am-noon and 4pm-8pm

I know there is a direct number to the pursers desk on every ship.

I used to have the sheet with the fleet wide direct numbers but I do not know where it is anymore :\

If anyone has this number and is willing to share that would be greatly appreciated! If you do not want to post it publicly please email it to me at jsimmons6@gmail.com

Thanks!! and it is the GRAND Princess

These are the numbers posted on ***** to contact the Grand Princess vis satellite phone.

Numbers for contacting the M/S Grand Princess via satellite:

Phone( +870) 331 032 720 Fax ( +870) 331 032 711

When calling or sending a fax, you should always indicate the passengers' names and/or cabin No.

In the Inmarsat ship's directory, you can search for further numbers of Grand Princess.

The information is subject to change at any time. No guarantee for its accuracy can be given.

From Princess web site, and don't be surprised at the bill for any phone calls, it is expensive.

Reaching You at Sea

To provide greater peace of mind while you're away from home, give friends and relatives the following information on how to telephone you. For all ships in the Princess fleet, call 1-900-329-SHIP (1-900-329-7447) from the United States or 1- 1-900-565-2800 from Canada to bill your telephone.* Calls can also be charged to a credit card in both the United States and Canada by dialing 1-877-656-7447. Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card (not Canadian) are all accepted. The cost for each call is $8.95 USD per minute or $11.95 CAD per minute.

The 900 service can be used to call or fax the ship.* Please include passenger name and cabin number to ensure quick delivery.

Archived