book when in Europe

I believe it depends where you live...if you live in UK then it will be £100 per person deposit...if you are from USA then I think it would be the usual $250 per person.

I think you are correct, but then as you know I´m not from the US but use an US TA and as I advised them to go that route again I was charged in $$$. That was on Legend in the Med. last year for this years Jewel TA.

thanks Liz i am UK too.

I thought you might be :D

When you do your onboard booking....you can give the name of your TA to the Loyalty Ambassador and request the booking goes to your TA if you like. You do not have to have your booking with RCCL UK if you have a great local TA that you like to deal with.:D Not that I am bashing RCCL UK but it is up to you who has your booking :D

I have just found on my camera the video I took of the Naming Ceremony of the Indy but it is rather late for me to upload it somewhere tonight but I will try and do it tomorrow night and let you see it before you go. To be honest I have tears in my eyes after watching it, brings back lovely memories :D

Edited to add...duh me I assumed you are going on Indy but now I am not sure???

Archived