No Yearly Valentines Day cruise for us next year

We are expecting our first baby in November.

Goodbye disposible income....hello disposible diapers.

Seriously, we've been waiting 7 years for this, so I'm not too heartbroke that I'll miss a few cruises. We'll be back in a few years.

Congratulations!!

Thanks for sharing the wonderful news:)

So, will the baby be named "Pearl"...isn't that 9 months from your last Valentine's day cruise?;)

Seriously, we've been waiting 7 years for this, so I'm not too heartbroke that I'll miss a few cruises. We'll be back in a few years.

Congratulations on a wonderful addition to your family!:)

Go green.........wash diapers!;)

Congratulations! I guess your last Valentine's cruise was an especially "productive" one! ;) Gee, as a mom of 6 getting ready to sail on the Pearl I sure hope it isn't something in the water on that ship. :eek:

But seriously, this will be the most incredible and wonderful thing that ever happens to you. You won't give cruising a second thought when you see that sweet baby. Cruising is a great vacation for young families. You just do it a little differently. Enjoy your blessing!

Congratulations! I guess your last Valentine's cruise was an especially "productive" one! ;) Gee, as a mom of 6 getting ready to sail on the Pearl I sure hope it isn't something in the water on that ship. :eek:

As romantic as the idea that the magic happened on the Pearl, it was a month later.

During the month between the Pearl cruise and when we "got the job done", we sat in the pew at church of a couple that was on vacation. They have 9 kids.

They now have caution tape on that pew.

As romantic as the idea that the magic happened on the Pearl, it was a month later.

During the month between the Pearl cruise and when we "got the job done", we sat in the pew at church of a couple that was on vacation. They have 9 kids.

They now have caution tape on that pew.

:D That's very funny!

What a wonderful way to give up a cruise. And to hear you say "goodbye disposible income" you certainly know what you are in for, don't you????

Congratulations, take care of yourself, hubby and of course baby to be. There will be many more cruises.

Nita

Archived