Spa Specials

kcslim

I'll be leaving on the Victory on the 7th of November. On a past cruise, I remember someone advising to go to the Spa the first day, be the first one there, and you "win" something... Can anyone enlighten me? Would love to win a massage!! :-)

kcslim:

I remember about the spa thing -- I think if you checked out the spa, you could enter your name to win something, don't know what, don't know if you have to be present to win -- many of the give aways are that way,

We did not do this becuse of a time conflict with something else we were doing.

But try -- it does not hurt and you may be the winner.

A friend & I just returned from the Elation. We boarded & then went to lunch, & then she went to the spa & asked if they needed any models & sure enough they did. She received a facial & a massage free for being a model for the spa tour which started at 2 pm. I would advise that you go to the spa immediately after you board as my friend was the last model that they needed & she nearly missed out on this great experience. Good luck to you!!

When you go to the spa on the first day and fill out the card you check what you would like to win. Even if you don't win a coupon for a discount appears under your door. There are usually discounts on shore days and they run specials for the last day at sea. Read the flyers that appear with the capers they will list specials.

Thank you! I will make sure the spa is the first thing I check out. The first cruise I took, someone told me they were the first ones there and won something. I didn't know about the models.. will definitely ask that! I usually go anyway to the spa, but would sure help my expenses if I won something. Again.. thanks. I can't wait to leave!!

Karen

Archived