Fantasy E66

LA Lady

Hubby and I are going on our first cruise next month (yippeeeeee!) and we have cabin 66 on the Empress deck on Fantasy. I looked at the deck plans, and this is a corner room, by the shore excursion desk. Will this be a noisy room? From what I have read, most people are only in the rooms in the morning, and late at night, so if it is, maybe it won't be too bad?!?!?

Hubby and I are going on our first cruise next month (yippeeeeee!) and we have cabin 66 on the Empress deck on Fantasy. I looked at the deck plans, and this is a corner room, by the shore excursion desk. Will this be a noisy room? From what I have read, most people are only in the rooms in the morning, and late at night, so if it is, maybe it won't be too bad?!?!?

You shouldn't have any more problems than any where else (there are always some inconsiderate folks late at night talking loud in the hallways). We've been in E75 twice and E61 once on other Fantasy class ships with no problems at all.....

We were in E52 & E56 on Elation. E56 has a crew door next to it, but DD said the only time they heard any noise was when they were sleeping late, and the crew was out and about.

There shouldn't be any noise there at night, and it's a very convenient location.

Archived