Are you visiting Saint John, NB Canada this season?

Acey

If you have any questions about visiting Saint John, feel free to ask them. My partner and I are big cruise fans and enjoy meeting other FODs. On some days I may be able to give complimentary city tours (depending on schedule)

Hi Guys,

My partner and I have rented an apartment in St. John's for the month of August 2008. Ashton Apartments, 326-330 Water Street. Would love to meet for a drink etc. I have posted a few travelogues at:

http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/tt/9608a/#TL www.virutaltourist.com member name is unbeldi You can contact us at lthomasva@gmail.com Bon jour:)

Oh my. Usually I am good with geography. At some point I knew about the two different places. Looks like I need a trip to Canada for a refresher course.

Hi Darrell ~ Why don't you and Erik join Brent, his brother and me in Sept.? ;)

Ooops...forgot you're going to be on the QE2 at that time.

We will be there July 15th on the RFAMILY cruise...we were thinking of doing the reversing falls boat trip. Is it worth it, sounds like a lot of fun. Anything you suggest?

I never did it before, but it sure looks fun, and wet.

I think the best part of the stop is the area where the ship docks - some og the oldest buildings in Canada. Be sure to check out the City Market.

Thanks Acey- the city market sounds like a great place to spend a few hours! Looks like we are going to do the Reversing Falls...it just sounds like too much fun to pass up. We love to do river raft rides, looks like this is a close as we are going to get.

Hey Lorden915..see you on the boat! Have you checked out the RFamily Forum too?

Archived