Galaxy: Concierge Class amenities is Sky Suites?

CajunLiner

NO, this is confusing. CC's have a better breakfast menu, but I just wrote in what we wanted and our Butler brought it. CC's have fresh flowers, sky suites do not. CC's have a "pillow menu" Sky suites do not.

Sky suites get free use of the therapy pool in the aqua spa. And yes, a Butler.

I found that the buter could get us about anything, except fresh flowers of course. Our pillows were fine and we had a very nice down comforter.

Both have champagne in your state room when you get there. We loved our sky suite. DH, said best cruise, ship, and state room, so far. .......... I agree.

CC has bath rugs and bud vase in bathroons...sky suites don't (at leat I wouldn't think so...Royal Suite didn't get these!)

I found being in one of the higher suites though, if there was something I wanted, the head housekeeper had no problem geting it for me! (Didn't casre about the rugs, but I did want some shampoo!)

Take Care,

Jaime

there was shampoo, lotion, shower caps, cotton balls and swabs in the sky suite. Also shoe shine cloths.

(cotton swab's are the worst bring your own) We really enjoyed the fruit bowl. DH loves fruit and grazed on it everyday.:)

Watch the location of a cc cabin. the reason they were made cc is the fact that they are under the very noisy pool deck. (they were not selling) I think the situation is worse on the mill class ships. I know I had a bad experiance on the milli's second week out.

I actually got "upgraded" from the deck below. Some upgrade. :mad: Right under the hot tub.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived