Chankanaab and Paradise Beach

IslandToIsland

it lasts 30-45 minutes. and Chankanab is a great park so it may have what you are looking for at Paradise Beach... I could never think of not spending some time at Chankanab Park it is gorgous with tons to do... Have FUN!

Can anyone who has done the dolphin swim at Chankanaab Park through dolphindiscovery.com tell me how long it lasts? Also how far is Paradise Beach from Chankanaab? I want to do both and wondering if it will be a tight squeeze. Thanks

Plenty of time to do both...The park is about 7 minutes away from pb by taxi.

If only doing one which would you choose?

Nita

I like both places. Chank is nice with lots of things to do and see, but if you have a large group or family it can get a little pricey. If you want to see dolphins or snorkel, Chank gets the nod. If a sandy beach, good service, food, and drinks are needed or if kids are involved, I would go to PB.

You can't go wrong at either place.

I like both places. Chank is nice with lots of things to do and see, but if you have a large group or family it can get a little pricey. If you want to see dolphins or snorkel, Chank gets the nod. If a sandy beach, good service, food, and drinks are needed or if kids are involved, I would go to PB.

You can't go wrong at either place.

Clarkey, thanks, there are just the two of us, I love to snorkel but DH doesn't even like water too much. He will swim a little, but is looking for more things to do. I think Chank will be more for us. I will see what others say as well. Thanks again and I don't want to highjack the thread but we are moving to Bella Vista in 10 days and I see you live in Mountain HOme.

Nita

Paradise Beach is a nice sandy beach. This is not favorable to good snorking. I live near a nice pure sandy white beach in north west florida, but not very favorable to snorkling. So, if the beach is what, you want you do not have to travel that far.

Clarkey, thanks, there are just the two of us, I love to snorkel but DH doesn't even like water too much. He will swim a little, but is looking for more things to do. I think Chank will be more for us. I will see what others say as well. Thanks again and I don't want to highjack the thread but we are moving to Bella Vista in 10 days and I see you live in Mountain HOme.

Nita

Welcome to the Ozarks. Now we can carpool to port. Does this mean that you will change your name to ArkieNita? :D

I think that you would enjoy Chank. It is a gorgeous place. Just watch out for Iggie. That is the name that I gave to a huge iguana. When I got too close while taking his picture he would nod his head. I found out later that it is a sign of aggression.:eek: I can see me on Youtube now. I'll be the guy running around with a 6' iguana hanging on my tush.

Welcome to the Ozarks. Now we can carpool to port. Does this mean that you will change your name to ArkieNita? :D

I think that you would enjoy Chank. It is a gorgeous place. Just watch out for Iggie. That is the name that I gave to a huge iguana. When I got too close while taking his picture he would nod his head. I found out later that it is a sign of aggression.:eek: I can see me on Youtube now. I'll be the guy running around with a 6' iguana hanging on my tush.

too funny about the Iggies. Well we can car pool to Houston when some ships start using the new port, if they ever do. LOL

Actually we thought about moving to Mountain Home, but one of the reasons for our move: we want to be closer to our kids and grandkids; Mountain Home was just a little too far.

Change my name and loose my seniority? I don't know, am trying to decide. LOL again

Archived