Cruising on NCL Sky this September. Question about penthouse suite

burrellch

I have been searching for accurate photos or info about the Penthouse suite cabin 9002 cat AC. I am told it has a separate bedroom but I am still unsure. I have not cruised with NCL in about 11 years. I am interested in knowing how they compare to RCCL. We have sailed on the Voyager and we took a European cruise on Soverign of the seas.

thanks

I have been searching for accurate photos or info about the Penthouse suite cabin 9002 cat AC. I am told it has a separate bedroom but I am still unsure. I have not cruised with NCL in about 11 years. I am interested in knowing how they compare to RCCL. We have sailed on the Voyager and we took a European cruise on Soverign of the seas.

thanks

Try searching under Pride of Aloha with the cabin number for pictures. I used cruiseclues dot com quite a bit and find it helpful. The Sky will not sail until she is done her wet dock - I think the first cruise is in July - so unfortunately no one can answer you questions unless they've been on the POAloha - I'm sure they wouldn't be changing the room configuration. As for comparison, can't help you there either never sailed on RCCL.

I believe the 2nd bedroom would be the pull out couch and bunk. Small but sufficient. As for how NCL compares to RCCL, I always say both lines offer you a good chance to have a great time. Mass market lines are comparable in food, activities, etc. The main difference will be the dining style. Traditional dining at 6:00 or 8:00 vs. freestyle dining to eat where you want and when you want.

I've been on the Sky when she was new to the NCL fleet and it's a great ship. She will be getting some renovations so should be even better now.:)

Archived