Carnival transfers....

Three years ago it was $25.00 per person. With gas prices the way they are..... I wouldn't be surprised if it was $35.00 or more.

If you aren't renting a car or have one - it really is the easiest way to get from the port to the airport.

We used it 3 times - twice on Mariner of the Seas and once on Glory.

Absolutely rent a car. I did in April for my Sensation cruise, I was a little nervous since I didn't know my way around the area at all, but you get on one highway, drive straight out and literally run right on the street where the return places are in Cape Canaveral. Then they just run you over to the port, just about 5 minutes away. For an economy car, for 1 night it was $32, I can imagine you would be able to get a minivan for less than a hundred, and then you can spend what you saved on the cruise. The other bonus is not having to wait for the bus to fill up. I am doing a cruise again in October and will be renting a car for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
There will be 6 of us 3 adults, 2 teens , and DS 9. We were thinking of maybe renting a minivan instead. $420 seems crazy for all of us just to get to and from airport.....

We got a great deal on a Trail Blazer SUV for $54 total from AVIS :)

Hey we are going on the same cruise :)

Archived