Century FV cabin good for teens?

traveljule

We are thinking about booking the Century April 2010, a b2b 4 and 5 night caribbean. My question is - Is the FV corner aft (cabin 9245) suitable for 2 adults and 2 teens (boy and girl)? My research shows that the bedding is a dble, a sofa bed and pull-down bed...right? Will the pull-down bed hold a tall 16year old? We have seen the corner FV on the Infinity and loved the balcony! Is the Century's corner FVs as nice?

Thanks everyone!

Julie

We are thinking about booking the Century April 2010, a b2b 4 and 5 night caribbean. My question is - Is the FV corner aft (cabin 9245) suitable for 2 adults and 2 teens (boy and girl)? My research shows that the bedding is a dble, a sofa bed and pull-down bed...right? Will the pull-down bed hold a tall 16year old? We have seen the corner FV on the Infinity and loved the balcony! Is the Century's corner FVs as nice?

Thanks everyone!

Julie

I just was in that exact cabin for a transatlantic earlier this month. The cabin is big enough for four people, but there is only one small bathroom. There is a sliding door that you can use to separate the bedroom area from the living room area (where the sofa bed is and pull-down bed). The balcony is large, but it is not a wrap-around balcony; there is a staircase off to one side of the balcony. It is about 10-12 feet deep and has two lounge chairs in addition to two regular chairs. Here is a link to my photos from the trip which include a few of the cabin and balcony:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slidesho...conn_speed= 1

Archived