room assignment moved

fchoppa

My family is sailing on the Inspiration in July when I booked I reserved room R110. Inside room toward the middle of the ship. I was just looking at my electronic papers and saw that it listed my room as R71. I don't know if this is worth a call about or not. I was not a garuntee room so I don't know why I was moved and it definately was not an upgrade. This room seems to be at toward the front of the ship. My daughter has a tendenancy to have motion sickness. Do you think the new location could be a problem, Is there anything I can do about it?

Thanks in advance

I would call and try.

I been called 3 times trying to get me to move. We are with our family so

we have several rooms next to each other in a row. They never want to

offer us anything, nor a better room etc. We have our rooms linked and

a do not upgrade on the file. But the PVP call me not my TA trying to get

my OK to move just my room.

My family is sailing on the Inspiration in July when I booked I reserved room R110. Inside room toward the middle of the ship. I was just looking at my electronic papers and saw that it listed my room as R71. I don't know if this is worth a call about or not. I was not a garuntee room so I don't know why I was moved and it definately was not an upgrade. This room seems to be at toward the front of the ship. My daughter has a tendenancy to have motion sickness. Do you think the new location could be a problem, Is there anything I can do about it?

Thanks in advance

both cabins are quads, so I dont know why they would move you after looking again.

I would call and ask to be moved back to mid ship.

Maybe someone else is requesting the room you picked and are willing to pay more for it. Happens. Do you have anything in writing that said you booked R110 and not R71. Hope you do. I would place that call. You booked a specific room for a reason. They should not be allowed to change it without your permission.

thats kind of strange.....Ya call them ask questions...I am not sure why but i tried a fast search but with no results...just a thought it maybe a HC room and they moved you to a non HC room*shrug*...The room is not that far away from the other but it is still more forward ....good luck...and have a happy cruise:)

Archived