Dining table for two in the Truffle Restaurant on Legend

gfyjny

My fiance and I are going be on Carnival Legend next year for our honeymoon. We would prefer a dining table for two in the Truffle Restaurant during our cruise. Looking at the deck plans, I noticed a table for two at the aft (right corner) of the Promenade Deck. Does anyone know the table number, and is this table any good (for the romantic setting and view of the ocean?) I know dining with others would be fun, but I'd rather chat and meet fellow cruisers during other social settings. :D :p

Don't blame you at all for wanting to be alone. I would suggest that you call your TA or who ever you booked the cruise through and tell them that you want a certain table. The TA might be able to tell you what the table number is. I would remind the TA every once in a while about the table and ask if you are definitely booked for a table for 2.

Last year on the Voyager, we had a large group but were told by our TA that certain people would be at the same table, when we checked in, we were not at the same table which we didn't like because we had wanted to sit with that friend.

Good luck!!!

I think the table you are asking about is a corner..no window is there but a wall. (they also close the curtains at night- it will be dark out at dinner. Not saying its a bad table but do you really want to be in the corner like that If you look closely you will be surrounded by 2 tables of 6 and another round table of 6.

Take a look at the tables around the railing of the ship on the Atlantic deck. (all those tables are for 2 people. youmay be more happy there and can see more of the dining room setting while keeping your dining intimate.

Aunt: What your agent does is request that table and dining times you want. Nothing is set in stone. But if you are not happy...ask the matre de for a change. (he could have made sure your friend was transferred to your area.

We had a table for 2 on the Triumph on our cruise in March 2003. When we boarded, we went to the dining room to check out our table. My husband saw a table for 2 and asked the maitre'd if we could have it. No problem and we loved it! We did have fun with two other tables that were very close to us and at the end of the week ended up sitting with them. The wait staff says that happens most every cruise. Never thought we would like a table for two but will ask for it the next time we cruise. Just go to the maitre'd when you get on the ship (and get on early). I believe you could make dining room changes from 1-4 on sailing day. We were second or third in line.

I guess we wouldn't need to see the ocean all the time. We'll try to get an inside dining table on the Atlantic Deck. So I take it you can change the dining sitting arrangement even after they print your dining table number on the S&S card prior to your arrival. So, if you change your table number, do they give you a new S&S card with the new number?

Archived