Acapulco, Ixtapa, Manzanillo

ChiBearsSuperFan

Looking for Carnival excursion recommendations. We are not interested in doing anything in the water. We are curious about the ATV trips ... are helmets and goggles mandatory equipment that must be worn at all times? Are there any sightseeing tours that show picturesque countryside? Are the cliff divers worth going to see? If so, during the day? At night? Any of the dinner/diver excursions worth the money? Were going in November. THANKS!

Looking for Carnival excursion recommendations. We are not interested in doing anything in the water. We are curious about the ATV trips ... are helmets and goggles mandatory equipment that must be worn at all times? Are there any sightseeing tours that show picturesque countryside? Are the cliff divers worth going to see? If so, during the day? At night? Any of the dinner/diver excursions worth the money? Were going in November. THANKS!

Well, it looks like you're not getting much help on your questions...

And I'm not any help at all for ACA or Manz but if you want to have a wonderful lunch on little used beach outside of Zihuatanejo to get away from the 'gringos", let me know...

And BTW, it's illegal to ride ATV's on Mexican beaches but most everybody looks the other way when your doing it...anything to make a buck works down there...

I can suggest birding trips for Zihuatanejo also if there are any birders out there...

Archived