Miracle Balcony Dividers

sallyb

We just booked the Miracle for Jan with 2 adjoining cabins. My PVP says none of the balcony dividers can be opened. Can anyone comment on this? I have been trying the search feature for over an hour and it is down as usual!:(

On the Spirit class ships, they will only open a certain amount of partitions, and the request must be made at the pursors desk with a representative of each cabin.

There are, however, certain partitions that cannot be opened.

Thanks for the quick reply. I don't always believe what they say! I would think that with adjoining cabins, they should certainly be able to open. I know the game of only a certain number are allowed to be opened. They got us last year on Legend, I will not let that happen twice!

We have had them opened before on other ships, but our last time on the Miracle, we were alone. Sometimes that is the best way to cruise!;)

Its always great to make new friends anyway! We vacation every year now with a family we met in 2005 on the Miracle. In fact they are coming to our state this year and in August we are cruising together again too. Have a great cruise!;)

By the way love your reviews and pictures!

In April, I was in 8190 and friends were in 8192. 8192 called the desk while I was in their cabin and requested that divider be opened. Desk asked if 8190 agreed, I took the phone and said we did indeed. A few hours later the divider was opened. The divider opened towards 8190 (not aft) therefore partially blocking my view.

Archived