Norwegian Majesty from Baltimore

Mike45

Hello everyone,

Has anyone done the 7 day trip on Majesty from Baltimore to bermuda and how was it? Was it rough water crossing over to bermuda? And how was the ship?

The first sailing for Majesty from Baltimore will be on June 21 , 2008.

I have sailed from Baltimore several times on other ships, and the a couple of times we sailed in some rough seas while crossing the Gulf Stream. . other times it was very smooth. . .

Radio

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The first sailing for Majesty from Baltimore will be on June 21 , 2008.

I have sailed from Baltimore several times on other ships, and the a couple of times we sailed in some rough seas while crossing the Gulf Stream. . other times it was very smooth. . .

Radio

Radio, I've been enjoying seeing the pictures you posted while on the Westerdam in March. Your pictures are excellent. Also, I noticed that they display quite a lot larger than the few pictures I've added to my posts. Since the attachments are limited to about 20 KB, I'm wondering how you accomplish pasting in the larger pictures. Any advice would be appreciated. If you would prefer to answer my question via e-mail, my address is risbell @ comcast . net (just close up the spaces I left).

Thanks, Bob

I've had to settle for reading about the trips sailing from Charleston. I hope somebody who's aboard the first Majesty sailing out of Baltimore will post a review.

BrianMD - I'm sailing 7/5 too! This will be my first cruise and I'm glad the port's in driving distance.

I've had to settle for reading about the trips sailing from Charleston. I hope somebody who's aboard the first Majesty sailing out of Baltimore will post a review.

BrianMD - I'm sailing 7/5 too! This will be my first cruise and I'm glad the port's in driving distance.

I'm sure one of us will.

My question exactly Mike. I'm on the 7/5 sailing and am looking forward to drive to port and freestyle. When are you going?

We're on the 7/19 cruise out of Baltimore. Please, please...give us a full report when you return!

I'm sure one of us will.

I will be posting a "Live" report while on Majesty (06-21-08)

My postings will include "Live" Commentary and photos daily. . . .

Radio

Radio, I've been enjoying seeing the pictures you posted while on the Westerdam in March. Your pictures are excellent. Also, I noticed that they display quite a lot larger than the few pictures I've added to my posts. Since the attachments are limited to about 20 KB, I'm wondering how you accomplish pasting in the larger pictures. Any advice would be appreciated. If you would prefer to answer my question via e-mail, my address is risbell @ comcast . net (just close up the spaces I left).

Thanks, Bob

Thanks for the nice comments. . . .

OK...This is how I post all pics to Cruise Critic.

1. All photos are first posted to my Photo Page.(640X480 MAX Size 134kb)

2. I then begin a CC Post, and click on -POST REPLY-

3. I click on the Icon at the top of the Dialog Box that is titled -INSERT IMAGE-

4. I open a photo from my Photo Page, and click on Properties...

5. I copy the properties from the photo and paste them into the box that appears when you select -Insert Image_

6. I then click on -Submit Reply-

Radio

GRSG.jpg

Norwegian Crown (L) and Norwegian Majesty ® during my Cruise on Grandeur of the Seas in September 2007.

The entire "LIVE" Report can be view HERE

Thanks for the nice comments. . . .

OK...This is how I post all pics to Cruise Critic.

1. All photos are first posted to my Photo Page.(640X480 MAX Size 134kb)

2. I then begin a CC Post, and click on -POST REPLY-

3. I click on the Icon at the top of the Dialog Box that is titled -INSERT IMAGE-

4. I open a photo from my Photo Page, and click on Properties...

5. I copy the properties from the photo and paste them into the box that appears when you select -Insert Image_

6. I then click on -Submit Reply-

Radio

GRSG.jpg

Norwegian Crown (L) and Norwegian Majesty ® during my Cruise on Grandeur of the Seas in September 2007.

The entire "LIVE" Report can be view HERE

Radio, thank you for this response. - - bob

The Gulf stream is always the issue. Hope for fair skys, calm winds and smooth oceans!!. If you are prone to motion sickness I would advise the patch. We have sailed to Bermuda out of NYC two other times and both of

those crossing left 3/4 of the ship's passengers ill.

We are going on the Majesty out of Baltimore on 7-26-08, two months from today!!! I will also be looking out for your live updates during your cruise.

Anyone Else going 7-26-08???

Advise

I will be posting a "Live" report while on Majesty (06-21-08)

My postings will include "Live" Commentary and photos daily. . . .

Radio

Great, Looking forward for your Blog. Will sail on the Majesty 9/13/2008

I now have a new background screen for my computer.. lol. what a lovely pic of the Majesty and Crown in St George.. so many memories. I'll be looking forward to your reports aboard and will prompt you for certain areas and crew members if you've the time (i've sailed the Majesty about 9 times and will miss her terribly). Thanks again for the terrific photos..

Weary

There are many Bermuda Pics, and Video's that I took from

several cruises to Bermuda and can be found HERE . . . .

I can't wait to get back to Bermuda !

Radio

NCL Majesty docked at Ordnance Pier in St George's Island Island last July 2007

majoi.jpg

There are many Bermuda Pics, and Video's that I took from

several cruises to Bermuda and can be found HERE . . . .

I can't wait to get back to Bermuda !

Radio

NCL Majesty docked at Ordnance Pier in St George's Island Island last July 2007

majoi.jpg

Looking forward to your comparison ( Food & Service) with the GOS, Exos,

Empress

We are leaving on the 8/9 cruise - our first time to Bermuda so we will be looking forward to your posts.

We have sailed to the Caribbean from Baltimore before and we were lucky - smooth sailing.

We are trying our first NCL cruise from Philly on Sept. 6, 2008. We are looking forward to driving to the cruiseport from home (South Jersey) and returning to Bermuda after 32 years. (We had spent our honeymoon there!)

Mike,

Go the the Roll Calls for NCL and search the boards there as that is where you'll find the information you're looking for.

Ginge

Hello everyone,

Has anyone done the 7 day trip on Majesty from Baltimore to bermuda and how was it? Was it rough water crossing over to bermuda? And how was the ship?

Archived