Got my cabin assignment today!!!!

taramarie

We are 54 days out and I was kinda surprised to see it there today, but I read another poster saying their July 28 cruise was up and we are July 21 so I took a chance. We booked a OV Guarentee for $609 and got a 6A which is going for $649 now. Also they were offering a free upgrade to Empress Deck. So I called to see what we could get. We tried the military rate when we first started this cruise buying last year...but it was not cheaper for sure. But today she was able to give us the upgrade I saw online and we must have gotten a cheaper rate because we now have $75 shipboard credit. YIPEE!!!!!

Anyone ever had E114 for a room? Got any details to share???

I went to Burlington Coat Factory today and bought 5 dresses for dinners. Two were very formal and the other three just sun dresses. The most expensive dress was $29.99!!! I thought that was a great shopping day. We are still a like way out...but getting more excited everyday.

Tara:D

Taramarie, good for you, great upgrade & OBC.

Shopping at one store and getting 5 dresses, WOW. I went to Macy's the past week and after a long time only ended up with a pair of flip flops.:(

Taramarie, good for you, great upgrade & OBC.

Shopping at one store and getting 5 dresses, WOW. I went to Macy's the past week and after a long time only ended up with a pair of flip flops.:(

I was at Macy's also and shopped a few other stores only to come home empty handed. DH was in shock!

I received my papers but haven't logged on yet to fill out my fun pass. I'm assuming that is where you find that you have a ship board credit? A travel agent booked it for us...maybe that is the difference. Anyway, congrats on the dresses! I love a good bargain! I am putting off shopping until the last minute just in case I lose 5 pounds...yeah, whatever...LOL! :rolleyes:

Archived