Zip Lines other than Loterie Farm?

We were very much looking forward to doing the ZIP LINES at Loterie Farms and just found out that they will be closed during the time that we will be at that port. Does anyone know if another ZIP LINE excursion on either St. Martin/St. Maarten or St. John? I know this is a stupid question but I am VERY Disappointed! Thank you for your time.

For Maintenance. From September to October 15th and we will be there on October 14th. Couldn't be more disappointed.... As far as safety, you will have to use your own judgment but I know there was a death this year at another zip line company but like it has been stated you have a better chance getting into a car accident then getting hurt on this.

My son and I “zipped” in Rohatan(sp?). It was a blast. We didn’t use the cruise ships excursion however a group of us hired a driver and he took us to one he knew. As far as safety we just looked at the equipment to make sure it was in good repair and watched a few first leaps. I can tell you first hand at first all you can think is holy mole I am going to die. Then you get the hang of it and it beats flying dreams. By the end of our canopy tour we were doing tricks and zipping upside down. I do so hope you will find one, a safe one. It is an exciting experience.

Lori

Archived