Carnival Wedding Luncheon

I've booked this for our vow renewal in June 2009. I got the menu options in my first e-mail like a day after I booked and then they mailed a hard copy in the Wedding packet information folder they sent. You have about 10 choices for each course. Here's what I chose:

Appetizer: Roasted Pumpkin Soup, West Indian Style

Pasta: Penne with Vodka and caviar

Main Entree: Filet Mignon Forestiere, Lorrette Potatoes and Spinach Timbale

Dessert: Passion Fruit Indulgence - I went with the fruit dish because we also have cake!

Beverages: House Champagne, Coffee and Tea

If you don't get your packet soon, email me at txqueenmom@hotmail.com and I will email the menu choices to you.

I was also told I could pre-order kid's meals which are cheaper than the adult price if you go over the maxium number of guests and are paying for extra people. So I used the kid's meals as the extra guest which saved a little bit.

I've booked this for our vow renewal in June 2009. I got the menu options in my first e-mail like a day after I booked and then they mailed a hard copy in the Wedding packet information folder they sent. You have about 10 choices for each course. Here's what I chose:

Appetizer: Roasted Pumpkin Soup, West Indian Style

Pasta: Penne with Vodka and caviar

Main Entree: Filet Mignon Forestiere, Lorrette Potatoes and Spinach Timbale

Dessert: Passion Fruit Indulgence - I went with the fruit dish because we also have cake!

Beverages: House Champagne, Coffee and Tea

If you don't get your packet soon, email me at txqueenmom@hotmail.com and I will email the menu choices to you.

I just booked on Friday. I am hoping to get a reply or a welcome email by Monday. Thanks.

We are booked for the luncheon package. Has anyone done this? What is the order of events, etc. How long did it last? Was there too much dead time? Any help would be appreciated.

Hey, my husband and I chose the wedding luncheon package. Order of events... well, we cut the cake first and got those few pictures out of the way. The cake was surprisingly good and I wouldn't have minded eating more. :) But I figured I'd wait for the main course. It lasted about 2 hours and it didn't seem like too much dead time. Probably because we spent 2 courses with my family and 2 courses with my husband's family. It was really well done. Everyone was attentive and the food was great. :)

Thanks for the info. Did you have any choice in the order of events. I think we want to welcome everyone, toasts, etc., then eat, then cut cake. How flexible are they?

I'm not sure. I think the whole reason to cut the cake first was so both coordinators could be there and then after the cake cutting, they left. I vaguely remember saying goodbye to them but not sure when that happened. :)

Archived