Bunk beds (pictrues anyone) vs sofa?

ELA

We're definately going on a cruise with my 4.5 yr twins this fall. Probably RCL. Could the girls do sofa? Is there one in the outside cabins? Or are we pretty much stuck wtih teh bunk beds (us, not them of course)

ANyone has pictures of those bunk beds cabins?

Thanks,

Elizabeth

The only answer is, it depends. You don't say which ship or category you are thinking of. Some RCCL cabins that have a couch *may* only accomodate 1 person. On some of the older ships, even the Junior Suites only hold 3 because the couch doesn't completly fold out.

On some newer ships, they have couches that fold out completly, easily sleeps 2 children.

The only answer is, it depends. You don't say which ship or category you are thinking of. Some RCCL cabins that have a couch *may* only accomodate 1 person. On some of the older ships, even the Junior Suites only hold 3 because the couch doesn't completly fold out.

On some newer ships, they have couches that fold out completly, easily sleeps 2 children.

THANKS. I'm thinking of one of the large RCCL ships. I also found some posts here with pictures.

Cruise planning was soo much easier before kids! :-)

THANKS. I'm thinking of one of the large RCCL ships. I also found some posts here with pictures.

Cruise planning was soo much easier before kids! :-)

HAHAHAHAHA no kidding! I had a nice junior suite all picked out for a quick trip on Sovereign. I called to book...Nope, they won't allow 4 people in THAT JS. They said if my youngest was YOUNGER I could squeeze her in. I told them that she is only 29lbs...she doesn't take up that much room...lol.

They said NOPE, she's 4, no can do. :rolleyes: ;) I was willing to sleep in the tub if I had to...lol.

Archived