Glory 1/3/09..question about excursions?

mscreneet

Me and several of my friends just booked a group cruise on the CARNIVAL GLORY for Jan 3, 2009 (E. Carribbean)

Any suggestions on excursions?

We are really looking forward to this.

Do most of you book excursions through Carnival or do you do them on your own when you get there?

Me and several of my friends just booked a group cruise on the CARNIVAL GLORY for Jan 3, 2009 (E. Carribbean)

Any suggestions on excursions?

We are really looking forward to this.

Do most of you book excursions through Carnival or do you do them on your own when you get there?

Try Bernard's Tours in St. Maarten...pretty reasonable prices. http://www.bernardstours.com

In St Thomas we booked with Godfrey, it was $20 p/p then but I think it's $25 now (private tour). He does a great island tour, we went to the top of a mountain and had a yummy banana daquiri. The picture taking was pretty nice from the top, from there he dropped you off shopping if you wanted or a beach stop. We had him drop us off at Coki Beach and skipped the shopping and he came back and got us when it was time to go. We snorkeled and relaxed, it was the best $20 we spent. You can find his info on the Port of Call thread or through an internet search :) Have a great cruise!

I forgot to add you can reserve online and pay when him when the day is done :)

you will find booking your own excursions will be cheaper and less crowded then what the cruiselines will offer-

Just be aware of the time-- and book with a reputable company that you find on the port of calls board.

the ship wants you onboard 30 minutes before sailing and will not wait for you.

Archived