Freedom class navigators for 12-14 yr olds

lagbunch8

I didn't see them on cruisinmama06's page. Does anyone have one? I am taking my oldest 2 on a surprise 4 night in November on the Independence of the Seas. (they think they are taking a NCL or Carnival small ship:eek: --they are going to flip! ) They probably won't have a lot of time for the club but, I figured I'd take a look. Thanks!

Cruis'n Mama,

We are planning to travel to Europe on the Voyger of the Seas this Thanksgiving. Our DS is 13. Do you know what the chances are that there will be other kids his age, or near his age at this time of year on a European cruise? Would appreciate hearing from you if you know something or where I might go for news. Thanks, Mousey Mom

Cruis'n Mama,

We are planning to travel to Europe on the Voyger of the Seas this Thanksgiving. Our DS is 13. Do you know what the chances are that there will be other kids his age, or near his age at this time of year on a European cruise? Would appreciate hearing from you if you know something or where I might go for news. Thanks, Mousey Mom

Since it's Thanksgiving, you will have a better chance than normal having other teens onboard.

Some have said that you can call RCCL and ask for the number of kids onboard. I don't know if they actually release that info or not. But it can't hurt. You would have to wait until you get closer to the sailing date though.

Thanks Crusinmoma06,

When we make the final decision about going that is what I'll do. For some reason though, I doubt they will give out that info.:rolleyes: We have a unique situation in our school district here in So. CA. As of last year, kids in our district get the whole week of Thanksgiving week off. I think they realized that families were traveling and pulling their kids out of school that week anyway, so they now give kids the whole week off! It's really great for us as we are one of the families that always travel during holidays. I have a feeling there may not be lots of kids on this cruise, but it is not a deal breaker for us. It would just be nice if he could meet some kids his age to hang with, but we are more than happy to keep him entertained ourselves if he can't hook up with anyone.:)

Thanks again for the info. I wish I could get some responses from other people that have actually traveled to Europe at that time, but there doesn't seem to be many around.:eek:

Archived