Just back from MAJESTY

and I hate to bring this up BUT after 79 cruises and most on HAL PRINCESS AND CELEBRITY,I booked the B2B Sin to Rome on the Legend --So, I decided to become Diamond before May 09--

Did the NOS last month and the 1 thing that the NOS and the Majesty have in common were the """HARD BEDS""!!---wow ,our backs are still hurting--

I find this strange as I thought "new bedding" was fleet wide--

otherwise the Majesty was in marvelous shape to be as old as she is-no aging signs,anywhere--food was good not great --entertainment was poor but it was a 4 day cruise--

FRANK

Maybe you were unlucky. I have sailed Majesty four times and the only time the beds were hard was the cruise we did before the renovation. Of course, I recognize that taste varies as to what is a hard bed, so maybe I do prefer a harder bed than you do.

I hope you have better luck on your next cruise with Royal Caribbean.

I have sailed the Majesty once and the Sovereign six times and I have to say that every single time I have had a hard time getting out of the bed. To me that have been the most comfortable beds I have ever had. I know we all have our different feeling for what makes a bed feel right but to me, RC has it going on. I have a double size bed at home but would trade one of those for how good they feel.

Archived