Beads for jewelry making?

2Cruise4Ever

Hi, fellow Bermuda-lovers!! We're leaving on the Dawn next week to Bermuda. My parents are coming with us (their first cruise!!!). Mom makes some very beautiful jewelry and is wondering if there are any bead stores on the island. Anyone know?

Thanks!

Hi, fellow Bermuda-lovers!! We're leaving on the Dawn next week to Bermuda. My parents are coming with us (their first cruise!!!). Mom makes some very beautiful jewelry and is wondering if there are any bead stores on the island. Anyone know?

Thanks!

Usually when we went into the stores that sell souvenirs, we also noticed beads for sale. I do remember seeing them in St. George and Hamilton, but I am not sure about the dockyard. There is a mall there and I would think that beads would be available there.

I do have a suggestion. Since you will docked at the dockyard, why not go to the beach near the Royal Naval Cemetary and gather up sea glass. You could use the sea glass to make some interesting jewelry and it would be more meaningful as it would contains material actually found in Bermuda.:)

Archived