Booking excursions online

Hi Guys

I've just gone through the process of booking our excursions, however it started asking for my credit card details!! Previous cruises with other lines haven't asked for this and have just tagged any charges to the cruise card.

If I enter my CC details with it be charged straight away or once the trips have been taken or will it in fact end up on my cruise account?

ta

I booked an excursion online for our cruise we just got off of. Seems like they did ask for all the cc details. They do charge your cc right then. However, what happened to us was, once we got on the ship we noticed a special for the eariler time. Guess the 8am slot does not fill up so fast. Anyway, we went to the excursion desk explained this was not an option on the online site and we changed it to the 8am slot to get the special. I thought it would credit our card but it didn't. It just credited our sea pass account. At first I was not sure about that as I did not see our account going that high to counter act it but it turned out ok. Just for those who did not know the process. If you decided to not do the excursion you can cancell it, but you have to do it 24 hours in advance. Hope this helps.

Hi Guys

I've just gone through the process of booking our excursions, however it started asking for my credit card details!! Previous cruises with other lines haven't asked for this and have just tagged any charges to the cruise card.

If I enter my CC details with it be charged straight away or once the trips have been taken or will it in fact end up on my cruise account?

ta

It will be on your next CC statement. I like it that way so I can pay off the entire cruise before I board. Of course, if you need to change/cancel, that can be done on line up to 10 days (I think) before you board, or by 24 hours before the excursion while on board.

Online purchased shore excursions are billed to your credit card immediately. If you choose to cancel later you can do this online until 10 days before the cruise and the amount will be refunded to your credit card used to purchase. If you cancel once onboard the refund goes to youe seapass account and not to your credit card. Cancelling once onboard needs to be done within the cut off date/time which is often but not always 24 hours in advance. Check the cruise compass for the cut off times.

Archived