Changing a name on your tickets "?"

Toby34

IF you would have someone different going on your trip how hard is it to get that changed? We are a family of 4 with a friend going. There may be some changes happening, not sure yet. If we had to change to a different passenger is there a fee for that? Also, we booked our own airfare, does anyone know how hard that is to change and how much?
Thanks for your help.

[b]Can't help w/air question, but I believe (after final payment), there is a $50 charge to change a passenger's name for a cruise. No charge prior to final payment.[/b]

[b]My son is undecided about who he's taking w/him on a Dec. cruise. I keep telling him he'd better decide before his final payment's due - which is 10/21; otherwise, he'll have that add'l charge.:rolleyes: [/b]

Be careful. If the ship sells out, and overbooks, which is happening more often... they will not let you make any name changes. I had to change names on my first cruise, it wasn't a problem at all... On my upcoming one, I had to make a name change, before final payment... They would not let me. The ship oversold and went into restricted status, meaning there were no changes that could be made. I ended up getting a change after 2 months of going through every known channel I could, it was a nightmare!!!!!!!! There were some on our sailing that couldnt.... one man got married and could not add his wife!!!!! They were trying to get people to cancel... so just keep an eye on your sailing....

Archived