miami liquor store

makeda

will probably be staying at the holiday inn port of miami....anyone know where i can find the nearest liquor store...thanks to TSA, it's just too hard to bring it on the plane anymore:p

thanks for the info! :cool:

Just go to the "Yahoo Yellow Pages" [http://yp.yahoo.com/] --plug in the address of the hotel--and use "Liquor Store" as your search criteria. Be advised the group of stores in yellow have paid to be there...they may not necessarily be the closest. The stores in white are arranged in increasing distance from the address you've given.

I took a cab from the airport last year to hotel and asked the cab driver to stop at the liquor store on the way. No problem at all . Worked out great. Nothing better than being at the hotel and all your "worries" are taken care of . Good Luck !!:D Cheers:p

We had rented a van when we arrived in Miami on Saturday morning. Saturday afternoon, we went to the local Costco and did our liquor shopping. Friends of ours used the taxi cab method, and it worked out fine for them. Either way, no worries! Have a great time....

thank you for the information...flying in, no access to car/van; mother does not drink and stopping while on way to hotel is out of the the question...will do search...i like to tell the cab driver where I am going, not the other way around.

thanks again, everybody.

Archived